As we go about our busy lives, we sometimes fail to notice all of the good that comes to us each day. I have noticed that if I write down the good things, as they happen, or at the very least at the end of the day, the amount of gratitude and appreciation that I have for life soars. Also, it seems as if even more cool, unusual and awesome things are naturally attracted into my life. I have been using gratitude journals for years and suggest that you begin to do the same. I will also be posting some of my personal gains in this section.
So here are my highlights from yesterday:
- Out of the blue a friend sent me so beautiful earrings. It wasn’t my birthday or any other special occasion.
- I had an awesome lunch with my father and got to have some quality time with him.
- My sister and her family finally nailed down some dates so we can take a cruise together.
- I was offered a new car.
- My best friend introduced me to virtual reality, which is awesome.
- I had been trying to get this site up and running through a CDN and couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t propagating. After taking a walk, the answer hit me and within minutes the site was launched.
- The weather was dazzling and I actually got to take that walk with my friend.
- I began saying my favorite affirmation again and just feel phenomenal. Here it is for any of you who would like to use it, “Every day in Every way I am getting Better and Better,” by Emile Coue. Say it twenty times every day and see what happens!