I set the intention to manifest $100 and that day I manifested a $2 commission. I decided to be grateful and gave thanks. The next day a commission of $550 came in out of the blue. Gratitude and love is the key to abundance. Give thanks for whatever comes your way today whether it is a shiny new penny you find on the ground or a million dollars. More will come to you when you do.
Today I was given a scarf by a friend just because.
I had a delightful lunch with my mother.
I wrote on my blog.
I took a nice long walk.
I found another lovely series to watch on Amazon.
I acquired a wonderful piece of marketing software that I am eager to use.
I am gaining more clarity in my business.
I woke up to a new completely unexpected sale. I also have three other clients who may want to hire me and a previous client that wants me to help his company again. My energy level is through the roof. I am getting things done a lot more easily and having more fun doing it. I also have a lot more patience with others. A company that I hired to help out with my finances mistakenly sent me an email that would normally have sent me into a tailspin over whether they were doing their job properly. Instead I have calmly sent them an email asking them to look into what is going on. Life is looking a lot more manageable.
Ok, here are the gains, so far for today.
- Unexpected sale
- paycheck I was expecting finally came in
- booked the cruise:)
- wrote several blog posts
- having a lot more fun
- hung out with some good friends
- a few companies contacted me to do product reviews
As we go about our busy lives, we sometimes fail to notice all of the good that comes to us each day. I have noticed that if I write down the good things, as they happen, or at the very least at the end of the day, the amount of gratitude and appreciation that I have for life soars. Also, it seems as if even more cool, unusual and awesome things are naturally attracted into my life. I have been using gratitude journals for years and suggest that you begin to do the same. I will also be posting some of my personal gains in this section.
So here are my highlights from yesterday:
- Out of the blue a friend sent me so beautiful earrings. It wasn’t my birthday or any other special occasion.
- I had an awesome lunch with my father and got to have some quality time with him.
- My sister and her family finally nailed down some dates so we can take a cruise together.
- I was offered a new car.
- My best friend introduced me to virtual reality, which is awesome.
- I had been trying to get this site up and running through a CDN and couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t propagating. After taking a walk, the answer hit me and within minutes the site was launched.
- The weather was dazzling and I actually got to take that walk with my friend.
- I began saying my favorite affirmation again and just feel phenomenal. Here it is for any of you who would like to use it, “Every day in Every way I am getting Better and Better,” by Emile Coue. Say it twenty times every day and see what happens!