Here is a quick healing hands exercise to help with pain or other body ailments.
- Place your hands on the area of your body that is bothering you
- Send loving energy to that area
- Silently say I love you over and over and actually feel that love for that body part
- Do this for 5 minutes or until you feel loving toward your body
Often you will get results in one session. Sometimes you may have to do this for a few days. You will come to enjoy these sessions. We tend to spend a lot of time hating our bodies when they are hurting or ill. Shifting to love can cause absolute miracles.
- Sometimes you will find that the pain shifts to another part of the body. This is just a bit of internal resistance popping up. If this happens, take you hands and place them on the next spot that the pain shows up, and the next until there is relief.
- I personally did this with a sore that had not healed for years. After about 5 minutes a day for 3 days of sending love instead of hate, the sore healed completely.
The scent of orange blossoms has always reminded me of spring. The scent of it wafting through my window as I drive never fails to put a smile on my face. For you it may be roses or lilies, or daffodils. Sometimes something as simple as the scent of a certain flower can bring a moment of pure happiness.It makes us aware of the now.
Your assignment today, if you choose to accept, is to take the time to smell a flower. It won’t take you long and may leave you with a smile for the rest of the day.
Do you have a few goals that you just haven’t been able to get to? Perhaps its because you haven’t been able to visualize them properly. You need to be able to see them to achieve them.
Here is your daily happiness exercise:
Get out a pen and paper or even better markers and crayons and paper.
Draw out a scene of you actually having accomplished your goal.
This does not need to be a work of art! Stick figures are fine.
Just something to get your imagination in line with your aspiration.
Put as much detail as you can into it, until you can actually see what you are intending to manifest into your life.
Like a challenge? Create several pictures. One where you are now. One what you need to do to get what you want. And finally the third picture where you actually have it. This creates a little cartoon. Flip the pages from your beginning picture to the one where you have what you want.
When was the last time you took 10 minutes out of your day to just sit and blow bubbles? It is an inexpensive and fun way to relax. Try it and feel like a kid again.
Daily Affirmations can make a powerful impact on your life. They can be used for every aspect from health to relationships to finances.
The key to coming up with them is this:
The affirmation must be stated positively holding in mind only what you want.
Ex. I am a money magnet
I am getting rid of debt.
You want to state only what you want in positive terms. Your mind makes a picture of whatever you state. So which would you rather hold in mind being a money magnet or being in debt?
A good general affirmation that has led to absolute miracles for many who have used it is:
“Every day in every way I am getting better and better,” by Emile Coue
I personally use this one on a daily basis. You basically want to repeat it at least 20 times a day either out loud or internally. I also recommend getting a gratitude journal to write down all the cool things that start to happen. Really remember to write them down because the mind loves to discount all the good in our lives. Now you will have written proof to remind you.
Recently a friend of mine shared his daily morning ritual.
- Get a glass of Pelligrino or Perrier
- Add 2 drops of lemon oil to it
- Take a few moments to sip and relax
I tried it this morning and it tastes delicious, like drinking sunshine and it gave me a nice burst of energy. Try it for yourself.
Here is a quick experiment that you can do to feel the love in your life every single day.
- Pick a time of day when you have at least 15 minutes to yourself.
- Choose a photo of someone you love or someone you feel needs some love (it could even be a picture of yourself)
- Focus on the picture and say either internally or out loud I love you for 15 minutes or more.
- Do this for at least 30 days and be prepared to be amazed at the positive energy and experiences that come your way.